Where can I get a copy of Server 2003?

timoskitimoski Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
Microsoft sort of alludes to having one available on their website. Be buggered if I can find it.

With all you folk running labs, it must be available somewhere in some form?

Comments

• MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I get everything I need from a Technet subscription. Luckily, the 2003 R2 trial does seem to still be available.

Installing Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition with SP2 (32-bit x86)
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You can also go virtual with Microsoft's Virtual PC or Virtual Server and Download details: Windows Server 2003 R2 VHD
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You could also check with any friends who bought the MS press books. They included a 180-day evaluation copy of Server 2003 Enterprise. I have 6 copies kicking around.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    timoski wrote: »
    Microsoft sort of alludes to having one available on their website. Be buggered if I can find it.

With all you folk running labs, it must be available somewhere in some form?

If your a student: http://www.dreamspark.com
  • CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    I'm using the 180-day trial from the MS Press book. After 180 days (and even less when I mess it up), I have to rebuild the server, but I look at it as experience.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm using the 180-day trial from the MS Press book. After 180 days (and even less when I mess it up), I have to rebuild the server, but I look at it as experience.

I hope you are using a VM icon_lol.gif