Options

Failed 70-297 Twice!!!!

zeb1zeb1 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well....... failed twice with the same score 651 - after the first fail studied like crap for a good week, that's after a whole month for my first attempt + the year of learning everything else.... RHHHHHH - any advice icon_sad.gif should i keep at it or leave it for a while and continue with my CCNA

Comments

• Options
    gandalphgpgandalphgp Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would keep at it 651 is not far away from the pass mark. the secret to this test is not to get too cuaght up in reading all the scenarios, I sat this exam a few weeks ago and passed and the way I approached it was to skim the scenario first then go to the questions and go back through the scenario when I needed to
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What were your weak/strong areas on the printouts you received after the tests?
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    zeb1zeb1 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    its funny i scored fairly high the 1st time on design AD & network infrastructure, then it was my lowest 2nd time
    all my other graphs are the same, all pass the 50% - i improved marginally on the others areas
  • Options
    tgfndotcomtgfndotcom Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    70-297 has boggled me also, i have managed to not pass 4 times, with multiple 675 scores, i would say try again .... however, i am taking the advice i have seen in many past post and will attemp 70-298 instead ..... either way ... your becomming more rounded in the MS world with each attempt !

I would rather Fail and try again then not know the material when its all said and done !