70-270 Mission Accomplished

bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took the exam this morning and managed to pass it. I must say, this is one of the most challenging and lengthy exams for me also. My score was a 780. The resources that I used were Transcender, TrainSignal, and 70-270 & 70-290: MCSA/MCSE Guide to Installing and Managing Microsoft Windows XP.icon_cheers.gif

Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:

Comments

• CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Congrats on the pass!
  • gbadmangbadman Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    bubble2005 wrote: »
    I must say, this is one of the most challenging and lengthy exams for me also.

I would agree with that. I found myself having to take breaks during the exam. Other times I simply trailed off into a daydream (I suppose that may just be because I'm prone to daydreams anyway). It's not so challenging just because it's hard, it's challenging because it's so unnecessarily tedious. MS exams should be recommended as a mild torture method.icon_lol.gif
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties

-[/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Harry Truman[/FONT]
  • ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • poriggityporiggity Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.. I don't like to hear it is tedious... I am currently studying for 70-270 now...
    But.. None the less.. Congratulations on the pass!
    Scott
    A+, 70-270, and working on 70-290 now. Certs are good.
    claymoore wrote:
    If you're unzipping your fly to show off your A+, N+ and Sec+, I'm going to ask if it's cold in here.