Options

new ccna exams on your site

amiramir Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Could you please indicate the exact link where you have placed the new questions.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    :D They are added to the current question pool, the practice exam CCNA 1 had 50 questions, now 55. I'm working on expanding the functionality of the test engine, which will allow you to select a certain amount of questions from the complete pool, randomized.

I'm currently writing 10 new questions for the CCNA router commands practice exam, which I hope to add today.

Johan
  • Options
    amiramir Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    :D They are added to the current question pool, the practice exam CCNA 1 had 50 questions, now 55. I'm working on expanding the functionality of the test engine, which will allow you to select a certain amount of questions from the complete pool, randomized.

I'm currently writing 10 new questions for the CCNA router commands practice exam, which I hope to add today.

Johan
    Thank you
  • Options
    mason1973mason1973 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Johan,

It would also probably be nice for the answers to randomly arrange themselves each time. That way if one takes to exam a few times, he/she doesn't automatically pick the answer. Forcing us to read and be careful.

Just a thought