Options

CCNA protocol posters

KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
Found this resource on packetlife that may be of use to some of you guys. Not cheating but nice little posters with a lot of key info on them all in one place to download.

I'm sure I have seen it before but I will post the link up for those that may find them usefull.

**** Sheets - Packet Life
Kam.

Comments

• Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    yep its been on at least once before :-

http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/43225-interesting-site.html

still a good site tho icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    Yea, that's Stretch's blog. I'm surprised he's not on this forum. I have one of the posters and I love it.
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    yep its been on at least once before :-

http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/43225-interesting-site.html

still a good site tho icon_smile.gif

Good reason new members should read back a ways for lots of really usefull stuff that's been posted here over the years though.
    Kam.
  • Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Kaminsky wrote: »
    Good reason new members should read back a ways for lots of really usefull stuff that's been posted here over the years though.
    You really want to subject new people to reading all of Dynamik's posts? Harsh...
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    tiersten wrote: »
    You really want to subject new people to reading all of Dynamik's posts? Harsh...

but fair..... there is a lot of good info on here just some of it's well hidden icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    tiersten wrote: »

That should be the hazing for new members. They must read all 11,000 of dynamik's posts before posting.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.