BSCI is waiting for me next week

nickgpopnickgpop Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear all,

I am reading the topics of this forum every day and it helps me a lot in my preparation. I want to thank the webmaster and the people around.

I will try to take the bsci next week.I am fully self prepared with the book of Clare Cough so I am a little afraid to say honestly. I am mostly afraid of the simulation questions. icon_confused.gif If anybody has a link with a practice simulation question please answer with it.

About the other questions I make the practise questions of Boson. I do them with around 90% success ? Can I trust them ? I mean are the boson questions near the real ones ? Please give me some courage :)

I also want to share with you what I found durring my study in the WWW

Check these web sites:

http://www.ultratechnology.net/column/elabs/www.knowledgenet.com/ciscopec/productdisplay.jsp@learningorderid=779279.htm

http://www.free-tests.com/

And also about my book. I think it is not structured very well. For example the chapter for Route maps should be before the BGP chapter and so on ...

wish you all the best,
Nick

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck!!! icon_study.gif

Hey man thanks for the sites...they are great. They should help me out a lot being that I'm almost just about ready to set my CCNA test date. icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Good luck!

Apart from lack of info about NAT and IPv6 I found the Clare Cough book to be an excellent preparation for the BSCI exam.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Good luck...And I have used Boson Exams on all my Cisco exams...
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • quickpotquickpot Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Make sure to review NAT before you step in there. Good luck!
  • nickgpopnickgpop Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all people !
    I will inform you what is the result :)
  • dkdoyledkdoyle Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is great . Thanks.

I am reading the topics of this forum every day and it helps me a lot in my preparation. I want to thank the webmaster and the people around.

I will try to take the bsci next week.I am fully self prepared with the book of Clare Cough so I am a little afraid to say honestly. I am mostly afraid of the simulation questions. icon_confused.gif If anybody has a link with a practice simulation question please answer with it.

About the other questions I make the practise questions of Boson. I do them with around 90% success ? Can I trust them ? I mean are the boson questions near the real ones ? Please give me some courage :)

I also want to share with you what I found durring my study in the WWW

Check these web sites:

http://www.free-tests.com/

And also about my book. I think it is not structured very well. For example the chapter for Route maps should be before the BGP chapter and so on ...

wish you all the best,
    Nick[/quote]
  • porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
  • ThanatosKnightThanatosKnight Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Seems as if the original post was in Jul of 04. Has he taken the test yet? icon_jokercolor.gif
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    TeKniques wrote:
    Seems as if the original post was in Jul of 04. Has he taken the test yet? icon_jokercolor.gif

old post resurrection.......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    This is why I generally avoid mentioning I'm going to take an exam. Too damned embarrasing if I fail and have to admit it ;)

I'm probably going to take BSCI towards the end of the month (missed my target date of the end of February already hehe)
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=