Dec. CISSP Test takes?

2»

Comments

• AymanNadaAymanNada Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    carboncopy wrote: »
    I guess I was wrong icon_sad.gif

Someone in cccure said that they called ISC2 to ask about the December 12 exams, and they were told that the exams have not been graded yet... icon_neutral.gif

I called them today, and a very nice lady answered me. She stated that the Dec.12 th exams are not graded yet. It could be tomorrow (Saturday) or (Monday). That was followed by "Not 100% sure though".
  • failedcisspfailedcissp Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    figured i'd help make a couple of days!

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]We are sorry, however, to inform you that you did not achieve a passing score. Your scaled score on the examination was 692. A scaled score of 700 or higher is required to achieve a PASS status on the examination.[/FONT]
  • heatmizer6heatmizer6 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took my test in Augusta, Georgia on 11 Dec 09 and after waiting my results came this morning. Thankfully, I passed because I couldn't do that again and wait this long for results.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    heatmizer6 wrote: »
    passed
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif
    [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]We are sorry[/FONT]
    You get the same advice I gave manu27001 -- Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off. And head back to the books icon_study.gif -- you were too close to quit.

Have you selected your next exam date yet? :D
    Robski wrote: »
    No results yet.
    Well? It sounds like the results are in.....

Hopefully celebration drunken_smilie.gif is delaying a followup post icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • mcgarglemcgargle Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got my e-mail about an hour ago and I passed.

I took it Dec 20 in Minneapolis and got the answer on Jan 16 so it took 27 days.

Woo Hoo!!!
  • carboncopycarboncopy Member Posts: 259
    I got the confirmation email saying that I passed!!!!!
    mcgargle wrote: »
    Woo Hoo!!!
    carboncopy wrote: »
    passed!!!!!

Double Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Hopefully the good news will keep on coming!! icon_cool.gif
  • kennypkennyp Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PASSED!!! icon_cheers.gif wow that was a tough wait, but well worth it!!! Next up....CCIE Security
    kennyp wrote: »
    PASSED!!!
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

There's another victory party going on in this thread too: http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/49769-dec-19-cissp-takers.html

More good news today than bad news!! :D
  • RobskiRobski Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got my results Saturday. I passed! Wish they told you how well you did, but happy none the less. Just need to send along my endorsement and resume today. Anyone know how long the next step takes?
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    Robski wrote: »
    Wish they told you how well you did, but happy none the less. Just need to send along my endorsement and resume today. Anyone know how long the next step takes?

Congrats to those who've passed icon_smile.gif

THose who failed, gutted for you guys, but get back on the horse and dont give up its a tough one but worth it :-/

Robski, It took around a month for my endorsement to come through from submittion to receipt of email. Keep in mind that included the xmas break so dont think its too long a wait icon_smile.gif As to the score, well I guess we'd all like to know but ift makes no difference, a pass is a pass icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • shamizzle79shamizzle79 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As to the score, well I guess we'd all like to know but ift makes no difference, a pass is a pass

Keeps the value the same for everyone too. I think they did a good job with the cert by not sharing the score.