70-297 Tomorrow

FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, after 6 months of being overly busy at work I got the study bug again and hoping to wrap my MCSE up tomorrow with a 70-297 pass. I plan on taking (most) everyone's advice and read the questions first and then hit the case study. I have been trying to do this on my Transcenders with mixed feelings about it. I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about passing (due to format, not material), but after sitting on a voucher for 7 months I feel I need to give it a shot at this point. Plus, I am the type of person who will be annoyed to all ends if I have a fail on my transcript so I know that will atleast motivate me to pass it the next time. But I sure hope to knock it out on my first attempt! icon_wink.gif

Comments

• TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    I wish you luck with this exam and that you may get it all over with tomorrow. But just so you know, failed exams don't show on your Microsoft Transcript anyway. So you don't have to worry about that. Also are you aware that Microsoft's free second shot offer is back?
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
  • FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I had a fail show up on something on the MCP site, it may have not been my transcript though. I just remember it went away once I passed that exam.

NO...I did not know that the 2nd shot offer was back. I did a quick search for it, nothing is coming up, do you have a link maybe you can share?
    Well, I did it, I passed. Although it wasn't by much, (754), I'll take it. Read the questions first is absolutely the best advice anyone can have on this test. Thanks to everyone who suggested that! icon_cheers.gif
  • TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Congratz! I've never seen any exams that I've failed before appear anywhere on the MCP site. It's possible they could've done so at one point in time but they don't as of now. I know that Prometric keeps a candidate history page that keeps records of if you passed or failed an exam. But that's just for their records and yours to look back on. But anyhow, I bet it feels good to have your MCSE done and over with :D. The 2nd shot offer was brought back January 13th of this year.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/offers/Career.aspx

It'll be a good fall back option if needed if/when you start your MCITP certs.
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    nice job fishon!
    Thanks for the link, that is awesome they brought it back!