Passed CLA 10 on the 18th!

srcurriesrcurrie Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the CLA (Certified Linux Administrator) for Suse 10 on the 18th. Pretty much if you get the list off of Novell's site of what you need to know and go through each item you will pass. Know common switchs like what you might use in tar for example in various circumstances/

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    srcurrie wrote: »
    I passed the CLA (Certified Linux Administrator) for Suse 10 on the 18th. Pretty much if you get the list off of Novell's site of what you need to know and go through each item you will pass. Know common switchs like what you might use in tar for example in various circumstances/

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!

Congrats. How much exp do you have and whats next?
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!

I think that might be the first Novell pass posted on here since I completed CNE 5 and 6 back in May 2007! Either way belated congratulations there!
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!
    Well done!!! Congradulations!!! What's next on the list srcurrie? Any other certs you have in mind?
  • CosmocatCosmocat Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SUPER - Congratulations icon_cheers.gif

I also passed CLA10 on the 12 of March 2010 and now I'm getting ready for CLP10. I'll post more about my progress later.