wedge1988 - 70-294 - Study notes!

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

So, ill be taking the 70-294 on the 17th Feb. In the next 2 days or so. If your taking this exam, it might be worth checking back here for my notes, which i have nearly finnished creating.

So keep your eyes fresh. :)
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    wedge1988 wrote: »
    Hi all,

So, ill be taking the 70-294 on the 17th Feb. In the next 2 days or so. If your taking this exam, it might be worth checking back here for my notes, which i have nearly finnished creating.

So keep your eyes fresh. :)

I'm interested. Keep me posted! icon_cheers.gif
    I'm planning on taking my 294 soon as well but I want to make sure I'm 200% prepared for the exam.
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ok, so ive finnished my first run. See what you think. Feel free to poke holes in it, but i will probably revise it every so often.

wedge1988 - 70-294 Revision.pdf
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ok, so ive finnished my first run. See what you think. Feel free to poke holes in it, but i will probably revise it every so often.

wedge1988 - 70-294 Revision.pdf

thanks for the info wedge. Every little bit helps.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks (again) Wedge!!!
    Good luck on this one :)
    Thanks wedge.
    Keep us updated on how you do.
    Hi all,

thanks. I will keep you updated with changes i make, although i probably wont make many if i do.

Just go over them so you can recite them without looking at the sheet. Do some practice labs with them (Without looking at the sheet)

thats the best way to do it, and it shouldnt take you long to master them if you do 30 mins in the morning and at night. It takes me about 15 days.

On top of that take practice tests, but if your like me by now you probably wont have to :D

all the best.
    By updated I mean on how you do on the test :D

Hi all,

thanks. I will keep you updated with changes i make, although i probably wont make many if i do.

Just go over them so you can recite them without looking at the sheet. Do some practice labs with them (Without looking at the sheet)

thats the best way to do it, and it shouldnt take you long to master them if you do 30 mins in the morning and at night. It takes me about 15 days.

On top of that take practice tests, but if your like me by now you probably wont have to :D

all the best.
    lol, yea i will do. Can't believe advent went bust, so it'll be my 3rd test centre in 2 years!

crazy. Its really annoyed me because now i have to get the train and walk 10 mins to the place, as before i just parked there and walked in!

ah well. its on the 10th march.
  • mikeszmikesz Member Posts: 115
    Hey Wedges,
    when is your exam? I'm thinking about getting it done before the 15th of March, how about you?
    M
    Long term plan:
    2011: CCNA (70%), CCNA: Security, MCITP:Messaging
    2012: VCP, CEH, Linux+, start RHCA/E
    2013: finish RHCA/E, CCNP
    How did your exam go Wedge?
    Mine is March 12.
    Wish me luck......any wise words?
    Its on the 10th March, because Advent went bust icon_sad.gif

No worries though. Ill more than likely take the 70-298 & 70-299 on the same day, and then go for the 70-680 and the 70-351 or hopefully by then the TMG 2010 exam!

:)
  • mikeszmikesz Member Posts: 115
    You are planning on taking 3 exams in the same day - RESPECT. I wish you best of luck, hopefully we will all pass it on the date.

Mikesz
    Long term plan:
    2011: CCNA (70%), CCNA: Security, MCITP:Messaging
    2012: VCP, CEH, Linux+, start RHCA/E
    2013: finish RHCA/E, CCNP