Kind Souls, Please HELP! Packet Tracer Help Neeeded!

rayeerayee Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm currently studying networking on my own and I need some help so badly!
I need to do the connections in Packet Tracer but I'm totally not sure how to do it. (The firewall part can be ignored cause Packet Tracer do not support it)
Untitled-1.png
The question is:
1. OneWest has a branch office in Kuala Lumpur (KL). They are connected via a private MPLS network. For added security, HQ and KL routers are supposed to run IPSec ESP in tunnel mode.
2. Internet users should not be able to access the HQ or KL routers.
It's driving me nuts, this assignment. Can I discuss this with a kind soul who is willing to lend me his/her guidance?

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    rayee wrote: »
    I'm currently studying networking on my own and I need some help so badly!
    I need to do the connections in Packet Tracer but I'm totally not sure how to do it. (The firewall part can be ignored cause Packet Tracer do not support it)
    Untitled-1.png
    The question is:
    1. OneWest has a branch office in Kuala Lumpur (KL). They are connected via a private MPLS network. For added security, HQ and KL routers are supposed to run IPSec ESP in tunnel mode.
    2. Internet users should not be able to access the HQ or KL routers.
    It's driving me nuts, this assignment. Can I discuss this with a kind soul who is willing to lend me his/her guidance?

I do not think that PT does MPLS or IPSEC really. I can check in a few moments.
  • rayeerayee Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    knwminus,
    it does! but i need to do an ipsec between hq router and kl router. do you know which should connect to which? and the acl?
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    rayee wrote: »
    knwminus,
    it does! but i need to do an ipsec between hq router and kl router. do you know which should connect to which? and the acl?

Well yes. I would need ip addresses of the devices to give you a better answer but the acls would reflective. Post you configs and I will post for you an IPSEC vpn acl.

BTW which version of PT are you using? I tried with 5.0 and I could not do the isakmp or ipsec commands.....