Options

TSHOOT Question

billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
Hey guys,

I'm just curious if anyone has heard anything on this exam. I was thinking about trying to be one of the first people to register to take this exam for free. Just to see what it is like. I've read up on it, and how they are offering free beta testing to the first 150 people to register when the registration opens up. I seen it is 53 questions and 120 minutes to complete the exam. I was just curious if Cisco has said whether it's an "all sims" exam, multiple choice, basically the same layout as the exams now. I'm not asking What's on the exam. I was just wondering if it's all sims because 120 minutes for 53 sims would be insane.

Comments

• Options
    qplayedqplayed Member Posts: 303
    I plan on signing up for the beta also. Cisco press is sending me a copy for the Exam Guide and Cert Kit for TSHOOT to review ;)
    If you cannot express in a sentence or two what
    you intend to get across, then it is not focused
    well enough.
    —Charles Osgood, TV commentator
  • Options
    qplayed wrote: »
    I plan on signing up for the beta also. Cisco press is sending me a copy for the Exam Guide and Cert Kit for TSHOOT to review ;)

Did you have to pay for them.
  • Options
    qplayedqplayed Member Posts: 303
    nope :D
    If you cannot express in a sentence or two what
    you intend to get across, then it is not focused
    well enough.
    —Charles Osgood, TV commentator
  • Options
    qplayed wrote: »
    nope :D

How can you get that stuff for free?
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    Dan.Dan. Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would say that it is unlikely that the 53 items on the exam are just going to be sims. Though it would make sense for sims to make up a good portion of the exam.