Options

January 2010 CISSP Exam Results?

ejv2322ejv2322 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wondering if anyone that has taken their exam in January has gotten their results yet? I took my exam on 1/9 and have not heard back yet. I have heard of individuals getting their results back in almost 6 weeks, some folks in as fast as 20 days. Of course I'm impatient as most of us probably are. Thanks for your response.

Comments

• Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    1/9 as well and still waiting.
  • Options
    unsupportedunsupported Member Posts: 192
    6-8 weeks. Go do something to take your mind off the results. Take up a new hobby, reconnect with your family and friends, fly a kite... just go do something! You will hear something soon. :)
    -un

“We build our computer (systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins” - Ellen Ullman
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    6-8 weeks. Go do something to take your mind off the results. Take up a new hobby, reconnect with your family and friends, fly a kite... just go do something! You will hear something soon. :)

Screw your family; go get a CCIE :p
  • Options
    unsupportedunsupported Member Posts: 192
    dynamik wrote: »
    Screw your family; go get a CCIE :p

While he's at it, why doesn't he just screw eating, sleeping, showering....
    -un

“We build our computer (systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins” - Ellen Ullman
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    While he's at it, why doesn't he just screw eating, sleeping, showering....

That's what's necessary, right? icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have passed the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) examination - the first step in becoming certified as a CISSP.

icon_cool.gif

Almost exactly 5 weeks to get the results but worth it.
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    GAngel wrote: »
    Congratulations! .

Great to get that email eh ;-D

well done mate
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    faithhopefaithhope Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wrote exam 1/9/2010.
    Received results a few minutes ago from endorsement/audit. Failed.
    Anyone has any info on the endorsement audit process?
    Also how does the scaled scoring work?
    Much appreciated.
    icon_study.gif
  • Options
    ejv2322ejv2322 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got exam results as well and passed! So glad to have it behind me! :D
  • Options
    Congrats ejv! Now onto bigger and better things.

Faithhope I have an endorser so i'm not sure about the audit part but essentially i think they contact your employers for the past 5 years and ask them general questions about the nature of your work. I just went through a list of my contacts from jobs and got one of them to endorse me (as soon as i find a minute to go meet him).

The scaled scoring seems to be like the gmat/lsat type. You need to scale to atleast a minimum of 700/1000 but it doesn't equate to answering 70% of the questions right.