Options

Second Shot and Vouchers

Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was planning on getting a discount exam voucher which includes a Transcender download as well as one voucher for a Microsoft exam. I noticed that Microsoft is once again offering their Second Shot program. My question is, will I be able to use the exam voucher to schedule an exam as well as use the Microsoft Second Shot voucher? Or will I need to pay full price for an exam in order to use the Second Shot?

Thanks in advance.
Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!

Comments

• Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You can't combine vouchers, so you have to pay full price. If you're a student, you can get a student second shot voucher and pay the discounted student exam rate (about 50% off, varies by country).
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I am a student but unfortunately the 70-293 is not eligible for the academic discount, at least to my knowledge.

• Options
    ZerubbZerubb Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I purchased the transcenders/voucher combo you described from getcertified4less a couple of weeks ago. the instructions from them indicated to register with the voucher number for first take, if second attempt is needed then to register with the same voucher number and the re-take will be covered. Shoot them an e-mail to confirm my information, but I think you covered if you go this route. good luck
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I'll be using that route then. :D