QoS Down

Decided to go take the QoS exam since I've been redoing a lot of our QoS stuff at work and a lot of research to go along with that. It was by far the easiest Cisco exam I've taken and I believe my highest score with a 964. Not a lot of depth in any of the questions which surprised me a lot after going through the BSCI and BCMSN which had a couple questions that made me think a while. I would suggest that if you can get your hands on the official course material that would be your best bet. Some of the stuff is not covered in the cert guide. Still more than enough to pass in there though.

Still working my way to the CCIE Written, but needed an exam pass to keep me motivated. Its been over a year since I've taken an exam. Will probably do the whole CCIP along the way with BGP next, maybe the composite.
An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.

Comments

• kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    I've been telling you it was easy for six months! Congrats man, do the composite next!
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    nice one fella icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    ColbyG wrote: »
    I've been telling you it was easy for six months! Congrats man, do the composite next!

Yeah I've put this exam off for so long. Finally getting back on the horse though. Hopefully I'll get a few more passes in this year. They have been working me like a slave lately at work though so not as much free time as I'd like.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Well done mate :)

I know the feeling about craving an exam pass ;) Got MPLS in a few weeks!

Good luck with the rest of the CCIP track..

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Missed this due to travel. Congrats buddy! icon_cheers.gif