Passed Core today

msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was very nervous but managed to pass the Core part of the exam with an 820, I was'nt sure I was ready, but took the chance and glad I did. I used the myers book, cram exam2 books, and web test and information. Thanks to icon_cool.gif all the people who put their time into developing sites like this one to help future IT professionals. icon_lol.gif

Comments

• shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations!
  • chirenjedchirenjed Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thats the way to go
  • BEE BEEBEE BEE Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations, that was good score. icon_rolleyes.gif
    presently I am preparing for A+ core exam, I would like to find out how long it took You to prepare. How many hours did you study every day.
    once again congratulations. :D
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I studied every night I made sure to do something toward my goal every day. Even if you are busy and have something planned on those days I would take practice test of 50 to 100 questions on days that I was busy, more on "study days". Most nights I would also read the books I read every page of the Myers book and all of the hardware section of the cram exam 2. But just do something toward your goal every day. It did take several months of this to get there now I’m onto working on OS. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • stndrd_123stndrd_123 Member Posts: 113
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations on your PASS!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?