ONT passed, CCNP done

jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
Just wanted to drop a quick note that I passed the ONT today with a 956. I had my doubts whether or not I was ready for this test or not, but I had read through the Off. Study Guide 2x, completed the lab portfolio (what I could with the equipment I had), and watched good ol' Jeremy's CBT's. The test was actually more difficult than the score lets on, I took ALOT of educated guesses; but was not really hit with anything that was not clearly placed on the exam blueprint. I cant honestly say that one topic was hit harder than others; I was given a pretty equal distribution of questions from every category.

So now its time to start IE prep. After listening to many members on here will probably start by going after the IP en route to that though. Now I must start restudying everything I have not used again:)

Comments

• captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Enjoy some drunken_smilie.gif before hitting the books again!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!!!

Well done, hat off to you.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • suffahsuffah Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • SysAdmin4066SysAdmin4066 Member Posts: 443
    Well done sir, good job. I'll be joining you on the 21st, celebrate man, you did it!
    In Progress: CCIE R&S Written Scheduled July 17th (Tentative)

Next Up: CCIE R&S Lab
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□