Took the test...

dadajidadaji Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
... and FAILED.
I can't believe it. I used MS Press book, CBT nuggets and practiced most of the exercises in the MS Press book. I also used Sybex but didn't have time to finish it.
I don't have much hands on with Server 2003 but the practice did help me a lot and learned a lot which I would not have learn't just by reading the book. There were some(8 or so) that were, I thought, out of the objectives. Had 4-5 sims. Some of the questions were really tricky.
I guess I will have to study and practice some more and then go for it again.

Comments

• Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    Well now you know your weakness. What topics of the exam did you have the most trouble with?
  • joecontrerasjoecontreras Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you have any type of home lab set up or anything where you can actually get some hands on with Server2003? When I took it earlier this week I had about 12 or 13 simulations and there were a breeze because I had done all of the things they were asking for in labs and actual Server environments. Sometimes the questions can be very tricky but if you are stuck try finding the answers that you know for sure are wrong and then focus on the ones that may be correct and see if that helps. Not sure if I would have done as well as I did if not for the amount of sims I had and it is odd that you only had that few.
  • dadajidadaji Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have a computer with server 2003 installed and I did all my practice exercises on that. I had trouble with couple of sims and they were really odd. I wish I could post the question scenario but I would be breaking the NDA which I don't want to do. I wish I had that many sims.
    Oh well, I will get on it.
    @super99 - I will have to go home and look at the sections I had trouble with.