Options

So I passed ICND2

*BB**BB* Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
Tried last week, and missed passing by 4 points. I screwed up my time management and didnt finish all the questions. Went again this past Friday and and I wasnt going to make that mistake again lol. Finished up with 20 minutes to spare with a great score. Handed my scratch paper back to the guy blank. Told him he could give it to the next guy icon_lol.gif

So yeah, I passed and I'm glad I passed, but I know that the reality is the CCNA is only the tip of the iceberg. The real work is going to come when I start working on my CCNP.

Off to ebay to start finding some equipment.
Procrastinator extraordinaire

Comments

• Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats. Buying stuff is a blast! Make sure you get the right images.
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    *BB* wrote: »
    Tried last week, and missed passing by 4 points. I screwed up my time management and didnt finish all the questions. Went again this past Friday and and I wasnt going to make that mistake again lol. Finished up with 20 minutes to spare with a great score. Handed my scratch paper back to the guy blank. Told him he could give it to the next guy icon_lol.gif

So yeah, I passed and I'm glad I passed, but I know that the reality is the CCNA is only the tip of the iceberg. The real work is going to come when I start working on my CCNP.

Off to ebay to start finding some equipment.

Cool Man. What is next?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Celebrate first drunken_smilie.gif and then worry building the lab for the CCNP. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Celebrate first drunken_smilie.gif and then worry building the lab for the CCNP. :D

Gotta have a party. Mike here must of had... -counts certs- ... 14 PARTIES! WHOO!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.