Options

Comptia Voucher Discounts

gpitts85gpitts85 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know if these sites that offer the vouchers at a cheaper price for comptia testing are legit (certify4less.com or ucertify.com) Any help or direction to where to go and get it less then $168 would be much much apprecaited.

Thanks Guys icon_wink.gif
G-Money

Comptia A+

Pending... Security+

Degree in Progress....

B.S. MIS 45%

Philippians 4:13:
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Comments

• Options
    IT_FANIT_FAN Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do an ebay search for Comptia and voucher? Occasionally, there is a good deal!!!!
    CompTIA A+ (2009 Edition) | CompTIA Network + (2009 Edition) | CompTIA Security + (2008 Edition) | CASP | CCDA | CCNA | CCNAS | CCNAV | CCDP | CCNP | CCNP:Security | MCTS | MCP | MCSA | MCSE | MCITP:EA | ITIL v3 Foundation 8)
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    gpitts85 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these sites that offer the vouchers at a cheaper price for comptia testing are legit (certify4less.com or ucertify.com) Any help or direction to where to go and get it less then $168 would be much much apprecaited.

Thanks Guys icon_wink.gif

I have always used certify for less, however I have heard total seminars is a tad cheaper.
    Total Seminars: Discount Vouchers
    I like using certify for less myself..
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/testvoucher.asp??REFID={56DAAB0E-D0A6-4331-8B9B-ED8EA5EB236A}&gclid=CMOHpZG6i6ACFQMeDQod6ULwdQ
    Sometimes you can get good deals on vouchers, when the voucher is about to expire, because the company will reduce the price to make a quick sale.
    Certify for less has a section called Hot Deals, were you can get a deal on a vouchers..
    Certification Exam Vouchers Hot Deals at GetCertify4Less.com
    Just make sure that you pick what test center and vendor you are going to use before you purchase the voucher or vouchers. To the best of my knowledge once you purchase a voucher it is non refundable. I hope this helps
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    getcertify4less.com is legitimate and sometimes they have good deals; I've purchased vouchers from them. I don't know anything about ucertify.com. Finally, as IT_FAN mentioned, check eBay; I've purchased vouchers from eBay sellers before.
    SephStorm wrote: »
    I thought vouchers had to be issued to a specific person?
    This might apply to some types of vouchers, but not all. I've purchased and used discounted vouchers without issue.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'll vouch for getcertify4less.com, too. I bought a couple Transcender practice test/MS exam voucher packages from them and had no issues with them.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    stephens316stephens316 Member Posts: 203 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Go to VUE.com > sign up > find comptia tests > look for versions listed JK0-XXX or something similar this the educational discounted exams they cost less than the real > then find a testing center> make payment done it is cheaper than get certified for less.
    Free Reading : History Books
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Go to VUE.com > sign up > find comptia tests > look for versions listed JK0-XXX or something similar this the educational discounted exams they cost less than the real > then find a testing center> make payment done it is cheaper than get certified for less.
    Until they ask for your student ID.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    qwertyiopqwertyiop Member Posts: 725 ■■■□□□□□□□
    matradley wrote: »
    Until they ask for your student ID.

Ive never had to produce a student ID when taking a exam.