Passed CCENT

etowntecetowntec Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got back from the testing site. Passed CCENT with an 889.

This site has been great in helping me get ready for the exam.

Now time to move on and take my mind off cisco for a little bit before continuing on to the ICND2 exam.

Comments

• xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Congrats!!! I just finished reading the ICND1 book by Odem and scored a 733 on a practice test, so I hope to be taking the real deal soon. Just need to do some extra study in those problem areas.

Any observations about the test in general? Was the time a big factor for you?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • etowntecetowntec Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Didn't have any time issues. I think I ended with about 20 minutes left to go. Never felt rushed through the exam. One big observation I have is that I was assuming that the test was going to be alot worse than it actually was. I had used the Odem book and watched the CBT Nuggets videos after I finished the book. Another helpful item besides those and this site was the Boson Exam that came with the book. That has the exam environment down perfect and really helped me feel "at home" when taking the exam.
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!!!:D Nothing feels better than that drive home knowing you passed.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • GiddyGGiddyG Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! :)
    WIP:

CCENT; CCNA; CWSP; 70-680; CompTIA Stitchup+
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. A nice feeling if it's easier than expected.
  • spartangtrspartangtr Member Posts: 111
    etowntec wrote: »
    Didn't have any time issues. I think I ended with about 20 minutes left to go. Never felt rushed through the exam. One big observation I have is that I was assuming that the test was going to be alot worse than it actually was. I had used the Odem book and watched the CBT Nuggets videos after I finished the book. Another helpful item besides those and this site was the Boson Exam that came with the book. That has the exam environment down perfect and really helped me feel "at home" when taking the exam.

Did you find Odem's practice exam harder than the real exam itself? I thought his was pretty tough and really made sure you understood the concepts behind everything. I would take it sooner but I onyl got a 755 on his exam so I figured i'd lab/study some more.
  • etowntecetowntec Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah Odoms practice exam was much harder than the real thing. But I find that to be the case for all practice exams no matter what cert I am working on.
  • Geetar28Geetar28 Member Posts: 101
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS on the pass!!! Good luck on the ICND2!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker