Comptia and Apple partnership

Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
For those who are intereested.....Comptia/Mac....
i remain, he who remains to be....

Comments

• jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    I remember back in the late 90s Apple don't want their stuff on CompTIA's A+ exam. Now they want a partnership for their exams like M$. I thought it was the other way around, M$ taking ideas from Apple ... icon_confused.gif

* Just for the record I'm a PC type guy, not a fruity apple person! *
    Say what you want, Mac people are "unique". I've worked with a lot of them .... :P

PS- I know this is about Net+ not A+ & that Apple is a member of CompTIA.
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Ricka182 wrote:
    For those who are intereested.....Comptia/Mac....

I don't use Mac's, but maybe I'll just get certified to take advantage of the offer... Also I do see jobs out there that require Mac and they pay good money... icon_wink.gif Always good to have your hands wet in everything... icon_lol.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I like this from Apple:
    Apple certification programs are among the fastest growing in the industry, and CompTIA Network+ is the perfect entry into a networking career that includes high-level Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server support. So sign up today for the Network+ exam and you'll be getting ready for ACSA certification as well!

Of course it can be called "Fastest growing" when you start from zero it doesn't take long to double :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oh how cynical Plantwiz icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Not that far off the mark though icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • bjuarbebjuarbe Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Apple and CompTIA.

I think I will go for this Apple cert now...
    Any one knows any good books on it?
    Theres JUSToneBOBBY!