Options

Test Engine for CCNA

zobo88zobo88 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
is there any test engine for CCNA that actually replicates the real test environment i.e. it has mix of all formats of questions that are on the exam including the SIM questions ?

Comments

• Options
    mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    zobo88 wrote: »
    is there any test engine for CCNA that actually replicates the real test environment i.e. it has mix of all formats of questions that are on the exam including the SIM questions ?
    The best one I have seen is included on the CD attached to Wendell Odoms ICND1 and ICND2 official exam certification guide books.

It is regarded as being harder then the actual exam so it is very good prep.

And it has some sims
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Cisco Network Simulator | IT Practice Exams | IT Training | Boson has a great exam simulator. I believe the come with the Cisco Press CCNA (ICND1 & ICND2) certification exam books for free.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Yes I am pretty sure the two posts are referring to the same test engine. I have used it too, and it is VERY close to the exam environment.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Hope Im not hi-jacking this thread. I'm wondering how the practice test that comes with the Odom book stacks up to Transcender? Anyone that have used both have an opinion on the two practice tests?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Transcender > Boson IMHO.
  • Options
    billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Boson is the best that I have used. The questions on Boson were actually harder than the CCNA exam itself. Those are the exam simulations included in the Exam Certification Library.
  • Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    +1 for Boson. Just when you think that you are ready, their ICND1/ICND2 tests will really kick you in the balls :)
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT