PROJECT+ beta update

Divine-AssaultDivine-Assault Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
Here is an update guys from Comptia about the project+ beta:

CompTIA Project+ beta test takers: It took longer than anticipated to get the required 400+ beta exams taken.

We are now in the final stages of exam development, and the updated CompTIA Project+ exam is expected to launch in February 2010. Your score will be mailed to you at that time.
Currently Studying for: 70-291

Life is too precious to waste...

Check out my Blog! :D
www.oreillybookreviews.blogspot.com

Comments

• NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Good to know - only 3 more months to wait then icon_lol.gif

-Ken
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks for the heads up :D
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Thanks for the heads up... It would be cool if I pass, the project+ would transfer into a project management college course i would have to take later. Hehe, that would save me $800! icon_cheers.gif
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Thanks for the heads up... It would be cool if I pass, the project+ would transfer into a project management college course i would have to take later. Hehe, that would save me $800! icon_cheers.gif

Same here.

Now the question is do i wait another month to wait school so i can xfer it in. Thats if i pass, of course.

I hope to do the same thing to but my class is atleast $1200 icon_sad.gif
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    Hi All,

Just a quick update on the Project+ 2009 beta scores release time frame...

Received an e-mail from Comptia informing us that the results of the Project+ 2009 beta and the live Project+ 2009 exam are expected to be released late February/early March (after the next stage of exam development in January). At that time, you will receive by email from your testing provider (VUE or Prometric) with your exam results.

So not long now for those (like me) who sat this exams

-Ken
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah I saw that the SME's were going to be doing the cut score towards the end of Janurary, and once the Passing Score is determined it won't take long to know if we passed. Hopefuly anyways!
    I just checked Comptia's website and the SMEs were there 1/18- 1/20. So we could hear something pretty soon........
    Cool, hopefully we'll hear in the next month or so :)

Fingers crossed for a pass :D

-Ken
  • L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    I'm pretty anxious to see what I got. I'm a little scared. icon_lol.gif
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
    February now, the count down begins... :)

-ken
    I really hope I passed!!!! I really don't want to retake the test and the wait is bothering me. I'm trying to keep busy but that isn't working so well.
    Booya!!
    They changed the score release date again. Their now shooting for late Feb or early March.

CompTIA Project+
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Considering im waiting on these results to start a bachelors program they NEED TO GET OFF THEIR A**. Seriously.
  • rszpanderferrszpanderfer Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hopefully, they update the exam shortly. My employer will pay for me to take this exam, however, we are just waiting on the updated version.

Typical CompTIA... taking their time.
    Passed on 2/20: Network+, Score - 840
    Next: Security+ and Server+
    Hopefully, they update the exam shortly. My employer will pay for me to take this exam, however, we are just waiting on the updated version.

Typical CompTIA... taking their time.

Some of us have our results. Check your candidate history.
  • rszpanderferrszpanderfer Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't take the beta exam, I'm planning on taking the Project+ exam once they update the exam. I'm just waiting on that to happen.
    Passed on 2/20: Network+, Score - 840
    Next: Security+ and Server+