Am I ready?

techboyjktechboyjk Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I studied hard for A+ core/OS two years ago. Could have passed but didn't have the cash to take it. Well, I've since taken and passed iNet+, Server+, Network+. Before really studying I took the practice test here for A+ core and got 35/50. I took note of what I missed (mostly memorization things, like irq's) studied it. I also studied the tech notes here. I've read about 35% of Mike Meyers A+ book v.4, but it was the stuff I didn't think I understood well, like MB, RAM, and Expansion bus. I took a Mike Meyer Comptia A+ core practice test and got a 95%. I'm going to study the areas I think I lack in today, and take the test tomorrow around 2pm. This gives me sometime in the morning to study.

Should I go for it?

Comments

• D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    since you already have iNet+, Server+, Network+, A+ shouldn't be a problem... Go take the exam! icon_wink.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Sounds like you have a plan!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?