Options

Also passed with 870.

msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
Fairly disappointed that I didn't schedule this one a couple weeks ago so I would have had a couple more weeks focusing on the CWNA/CWSP. I figured the Network+ wouldn't really be much of a challenge since I've been around the industry in one way or another for over 10 years but I still pushed myself to sit through the Testout Labsim as well as flipping through the CompTIA Press Network+ book just in case there was content I wasn't familiar with.

Ended up with an 870 having used up about 20 minutes or so to make it through it. Looking forward to some more challenging material with the CWNA/CWSP!

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations. Great score.

Good luck on the CWNA/CWSP.

Darril Gibson
    Author: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead
    ISBN-10: 1439236364
    Security+ Blog
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nice score! congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats!!
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Those will be significantly more challenging than the Net+.

Congrats buddy!
  • Options
    Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Those will be significantly more challenging than the Net+.

Congrats buddy!

That's what I'm hoping for. I've already heard that there seems to be a lapse in coverage for some of the exam objectives, in fact I think it was one of your posts that mentioned that. Certainly looking forward to it :D I have the CWNA and CWSP official study guides as well as the CWNA Train Signal CBT's. The CWNA isn't an actual requirement for the WGU MSIA program, only PW0-200 is - but there is overlap between the two exams and it doesn't make sense to sit just the PW0-200 and not actually earn the CWSP :)

Thanks for all the congrats from all, while it was an easy one to knock out it certainly did feel good to get back in the study groove again and knock one out :D