Two Monitors

phi548phi548 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
The problem if I have two monitors and I cannot drag an icon from one to the other what would solve the problem? icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    phi548 wrote:
    The problem if I have two monitors and I cannot drag an icon from one to the other what would solve the problem? icon_confused.gif:

I'm a little unclear what your question/problem is?

Do you have two monitors? Or do you WANT to use two monitors?

What OS are you using?
    What type of Video card do you have?
    Are the video card drivers up-to-date?
    What software are you runing to utilize dual monitors? AutoCad? Adobe Photoshop? etc...

Going to need a little better description of what is happening.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    One screen is setup for Desktop mode & the other is setup for programs. If you bring up a program (ie word) it should fill up the montior on your right & your desktop (left monitor) stays open showing icons. The right montior is an extension of the left (desktop). You need to change the settings of what you want within your Video card drivers.
  • msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I’ve seen that question before and the answer is minimize the screen u r trying to move. u must be trying to move it with the windows maximized. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    msrobin wrote:
    I’ve seen that question before and the answer is minimize the screen u r trying to move. u must be trying to move it with the windows maximized. icon_rolleyes.gif

Full screen causes issues with moving Icon's?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • msrobinmsrobin Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didn’t mean to minimize I used the wrong term I meant it can't be maximized when u try to move it. Click on the button in the middle to get into standard format not max before u try to move it. Please forgive no I don't think u can move an icon. icon_lol.gif