Project+ beta results

brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
My Prometric candidate history is indicating I passed! icon_cheers.gif
Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM

Comments

• Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Huh.... For some reason I thought that we were only able to sign up for this one through Vue....

Anyway, Vue only shows "Taken" still.

Congrats on the pass though! icon_cheers.gif
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I took mines through VUE too. I'll have to check both of VUE and Prometric out just in case. I'm sure I didn't pass.

Congratulations on the pass.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Just checked Vue, still says taken icon_sad.gif

Congrats on the pass, btw :)

-ken
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    It was only on Vue, not sure how you took it at Prometric. icon_confused.gif:
  • brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    See below:
    55117CCA08.jpg
    See below:

(and you obviously arent lying, but this chalks up yet another huge Comptia FAIL!!)
    Hello, you applied on the CompTIA website for a free beta exam for Project+. As product manager on this certification, I am waiting for 400 people to take the exam so that we can move ahead with the next stage of exam development. I still need more exam takers, so I’m writing to say that I can send you a voucher for a free exam IF you can commit to the restrictions below.

1)The voucher must be used in a short time, by Wednesday September 30th.
    2)It may only be used at a Pearson VUE center, so you must be able to take it at a VUE center. Check for a testing center location here:
    Pearson VUE
    3)**You must be willing to wait for your exam results (pass/fail or score) until the live exam launches, which will probably be 5 months from now (Jan./Feb. 2010). You get the exam for no cost, but you have to wait for some time to see if you passed.
    4)There are no study materials available for this exam. You can look at a book for the previous exam, but that’s all there is.

If you will commit to taking the exam, please reply to this mail and I will send you a voucher. Thanks.
    Yeah, that's the message that I had seen also. If you look at the date that brianeaglesfan took the exam though, it appears that it was taken during the first window of beta testing. CompTIA might not have had any restrictions on where to take the exam then.
    Strange, when I applied for the beta I got an e-mail from Comptia requesting me to confirm:

1. That I commit to taking the exam with the listed restrictions
    2. My country &
    3. My preference of testing center: Prometric or Pearson VUE

So no, it wasn't only for VUE. But then again, they may have had to change it, if it was only for VUE to begin with, in order to gain the 400 testers needed.

-Ken
    Im seriously tired of repeated Comptia fail.

They need to go out of business. and no, i dont think it will hurt the industry because another company would surely step up and fill the void. Lets just hope they wouldnt be as ignorant as Comptia.
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I just checked mine and I passed as well!!!! I took the test Jun 25th.

It was just updated b/c I actually checked my history last night and it hadn't been changed.
    steve13ad wrote: »

It was just updated b/c I actually checked my history last night and it hadn't been changed.

Congrats, did you take it thru Vue or Prometric?

-Ken
  • brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130

Congrats Steve! Mine was the same way, had checked it the other day and nothing...
    NinjaBoy wrote: »
    Congrats, did you take it thru Vue or Prometric?

-Ken

Prometric.

I'm still in shock that I finally know the results after 8 months! I keep checking my history, I just can't believe it. I think I have at least one new grey hair from the wait.
    I went to check and Vue is down. I'll never understand why people prefer Vue to Prometric.

Barf.
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    I went to check and Vue is down. I'll never understand why people prefer Vue to Prometric.

Barf.

I was just here around 10 min ago and its back up.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    Still says "taken".

Bite me, Vue!
    Mine does too. I'm tired of waiting.
    Booya!!
    Just curious....

For those who took the exam through Prometric, does anything show up on CompTIAs website for you yet?
    Just curious....

For those who took the exam through Prometric, does anything show up on CompTIAs website for you yet?

Not yet. I'm beginning to wonder if Prometric messed up.
    Just curious....

It can take up to a week for results to get from the testing centre to the actual test vendor.

-ken

Vue candidates are still waiting icon_sad.gif
    NinjaBoy wrote: »
    It can take up to a week for results to get from the testing centre to the actual test vendor.

-ken

Vue candidates are still waiting icon_sad.gif

I thought that the testing center would have started to forward the scores to the vendor as soon as the person was done with the test. This is crazy.
    Booya!!
    You'd think that Comptia would already have the results.

On the Project+ page, it says that the results would be mailed to us. That's why I'm wondering if Prometric messed up and posted our results.

On the Project+ page, it says that the results would be mailed to us. That's why I'm wondering if Prometric messed up and posted our results.

Prometric showed Passed for the Server+ beta for about a week before people got their mailed results.

I just wish Vue would get off their butt and post results.

Maybe they'll post the results and send us the results that contains the details of how we did on the test?????
    Booya!!
  • L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    Another Vue candidate here. I actually had forgotten about taking this thing. Now I'm all curious whether I passed or not. I'm going to say no, but hey you never know.icon_cool.gif
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
  • L0gicB0mb508L0gicB0mb508 Member Posts: 538
    Well, according to Pearson Vue I passed.
    I bring nothing useful to the table...
    I failed it. Oh well, now I actually get to study the material this time.
    Booya!!
    sh*t I failed too icon_sad.gif
    I failed too.... I'm good with it though, I mean, it's not like I put any study time into it. It will be interesting to see how close I was though.
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□