Problem pinging from outside wireless router

DODDOD Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I have the Packet tracer network setup shown below. I have 3 sub interfaces set up on the Main router, addresses as shown, three VLANS set up on the switch as shown, Wireless router standard set up with remote mgt enables.

I can ping everything outside the wireless, I can ping everything inside the wireless, I can from inside the wireless to everything outside But I cannot ping from outside wireless to inside ( i.e. cannot ping PC0 to PC4). ICMP packet gets dropped by wireless router, (The NAT table does not have a matched entry for this packet. It drops the packet!!!)

Any ideas greatly appreciated,
Thanks in advance...

Comments

• mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    DOD wrote: »
    The NAT table does not have a matched entry for this packet. It drops the packet!!!

NAT, have you got NAT running in the network? If so where to?
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • DODDOD Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mikem2te wrote: »
    NAT, have you got NAT running in the network? If so where to?

Thanks for your reply.

No, I have no NAT running on the wireless router but it seems to run automatically. Reason why I think so is when I examine the NAT table after doing a Ping from inside wireless router to outside, the wireless router NAT table has entries for the pinged addresses. These addresses seem to time out after a period of time.

As far as I can see there is no way of setting NAT on the wrt300n using packet tracer.