exam packages

paul1966paul1966 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
as anyone used the measure-up exam package to practice for this exam, and is it any good. (i am not referring to the exam sim that comes with the microsoft press training kit). can anyone recommend any othe exam packages for the 70-290 exam. any advice would be appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    I really liked the Transcender. It was pretty informative. I also recommend the study question in the MSPress books for the 290 exam.
  • Norrlands TurkNorrlands Turk Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am also looking for good questions for this exam. How close are the questions at the end of MS Press Self Training book to the real exam questions? Are they any harder? I found them a little on the tricky side.
    Any other recommendations?
    WIP (Q2 - 2012):
    Undecided
  • ObdurateObdurate Member Posts: 108
    paul1966 wrote: »
    as anyone used the measure-up exam package to practice for this exam, and is it any good. (i am not referring to the exam sim that comes with the microsoft press training kit). can anyone recommend any othe exam packages for the 70-290 exam. any advice would be appreciated. thanks

I used measureup for my 70-270 exam and liked the results so much I am using them again for my 70-290 exam. I am also using their online class which I like so far.

Measureup was the only testing software (for the 70-270) that asked me about bluetooth, and on my actual exam I had two questions on bluetooth.

That being said, I recommend also using a secondary testing software such as Transcender; Transcender makes your brain think.

~Obdurate~
  • CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    I found that the Measure Up questions from the MS Press book and the questions from the TestOut were more difficult than the actual exam.
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    The real exam isn't hard, its just really tests your knowledge.
    If you have yoru concepts down back and forth, then you will do fine.