Options

is Testout enough for this test?

brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is the Testout software enough for the 70-290? I have the Transcender for this and when I go through them I feel like I haven’t studied at all. I have been through the Testout and took detailed notes on everything, probably enough to make a book, almost a ream of paper.

I don’t want to put the time and effort into the Transcender if I don’t have to, I want to get this test over with, I feel like I have been dragging my heels on this one long enough. I want to move on to the 70-291 asap.

Comments

• Options
    nash0924nash0924 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would say use both. Transcender, believe it or not teaches you a concept or two while you answer the questions. If you don't like the Transcender that much, do a one pass on it and read the explanations.
    WIP: MSc.
  • Options
    Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    Testout is not enough for the 290 exam. If you can answer the Transcender questions and the questions behind the 290 MSPress book then I'd say you're ready.
  • Options
    brianglbriangl Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the replies. I guess I am expecting too much of Testout, it's just that I liked it a lot for CCNA. I guess I will have to devote the time to Transcender and the MS Press book.