Options

Passed 70-662

GrayhenTorGrayhenTor Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just back from the testing center and pleased to report a pass with a score of 930.

I started preparing for this one about 6 weeks ago by reading the Training Kit for Exchange 2007 and then doing labs on that version. Then I followed Claymoore's links in the sticky for the E2K10 documentation. ( Thanks very, very much Claymoore. As someone else here said: "you're the man" ). I ended up reading pretty much all of that Technet stuff.. once you get started you just get sucked in ! Then I did some labs with E2K10 to gain familiarity with the new features. Finally I got hold of the Transcender test for 70-662 - and that was very useful despite having a high number of errors and badly worded Qs in them (hopefully those all fixed by now).

I have to agree that the exam itself was a little on the easy side.. and there is so much time given that you could almost stop half way, pop out to lunch for an hour , come back and still finish in time. I would like to see the value of this certification increased by having a few simulations included - not necessarily where you have to remember exact Powershell syntax, but a little use of EMC and some troubleshooting tools would be good - something to separate the genuine experts from the braindumpers etc

Still, it's good to get this one behind me. Time for a short break. After that .. maybe the 70-663 , or the TS exam for OCS maybe..

Comments