Passed 70-271!!!!!

mswiechmswiech Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well as the title say's I passed the 271 portition of the MCDST course, scored a 847, thought that I did pretty well, I found that alot fell on with 70-270.

What I used to study with was Mircosoft's MOAC course ware, they were pretty disent.

But it also helped that I work for a ISP in their helpdesk office, so I hope that I have to problem with the 70-272. I write that next Thursday, and I hope that I still fall under the 5000 mark. MS says that by the 17th of March their was 4091 people certifed, so I hope that I have time.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)

Comments

• princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    congrat! Can i ask if you took both exams the same day? And also for you to shed more light on how they differs and look alike
    Knowledge is life
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!

Now that I know how many have picked up the cert, I'm trying to get under 5000 as well, halfway there...I'll have to finish studying faster, and take it in a week or two.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mswiechmswiech Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrat! Can i ask if you took both exams the same day? And also for you to shed more light on how they differs and look alike

No I took the 270 last week, and I took the 271 on the 24th, and I will be taking the 272 next week.

I found them to be similar cause they both deal with Windows XP, so they kind of relate to each other, and the 270 exam dealt with more of the Corprate structure, while the 271 dealt with more of the client side of things, but they both work hand in hand.

If you can pass the one you can deafantly pass the other.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c.479 BC)
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki