Options

Do I get a CCNP # ?

purebluepureblue Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys, I've searched the forum and the net for an answer to this question, but couldn't find a good one.

Just got my CCNP certification after passing ONT yesterday. icon_cheers.gif
My cert. is confirmed and the paper kit is on its way.

I know my CCNA #, but is there a corresponding number for CCNP, so I can put it on my resume.

Thanks.
CCNP : Done!

iosadventures.blogspot.com :study:

Comments

• Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It is your CCNA number.
  • Options
    Thanks, that's what I figured after checking out the Tracking System.

• Options
    AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
    OP,

Be careful with the route you're taaking. You dont have time to complete the CCNP. A pass in the ont and ISCW wont be valid after july 31rst!!!! If you pass them before their due date and done complete the BCMSN AND CCNA they wont count towards the CCNP. You will still have to take the TSHOOT in order to get the CCNP.

I was going to do what you are doing until i received an email can remember from whom explaining this.

Good luck.
    Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.
  • Options
    SysAdmin4066SysAdmin4066 Member Posts: 443
    AlexMR wrote: »
    OP,

Be careful with the route you're taaking. You dont have time to complete the CCNP. A pass in the ont and ISCW wont be valid after july 31rst!!!! If you pass them before their due date and done complete the BCMSN AND CCNA they wont count towards the CCNP. You will still have to take the TSHOOT in order to get the CCNP.

I was going to do what you are doing until i received an email can remember from whom explaining this.

Good luck.

He passed with the passing score on the ONT, he is already done with the NP. Great job, congrats OP.
    In Progress: CCIE R&S Written Scheduled July 17th (Tentative)

Next Up: CCIE R&S Lab
  • Options
    Thank you guys!
    I've passed all 4 exams and am CCNP certified as of now, checked my status in Cert.Tracking System and it confirms..

So, my CCNP number is as the same as the 16digit CCNA verification number.
    And I have to "Publish My Record" and give them a temp. link of the page, so a potential employer can check it..

• Options
    AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
    LOL....congrats OP!!!

I posted my previous comment in the wrong thread!!!!
    Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.