Options

what happensif you fail?

poiuytrewq11poiuytrewq11 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi there, im just starting to get nervous now about the exam. If you fail the exam after self study do you just have to pay the $250 again and resit or do u get 2 chances ? I have been looking around on the SANS website and i cant find any information, could u guys fill me in?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You have to pay each time you take it, and it has nothing to do with SANS, which is probably why there's no information about it on their website.

EC-Council | Certified Ethical Hacker
  • Options
    unsupportedunsupported Member Posts: 192
    You may be thinking about the SANS practice tests, there are two attempts at those. For SANS you have to pay the full price for any test you have not passed.

In relation to either the CEH or CHFI (which is the current forum you are in) you have to pay for all your attempts.
    -un

“We build our computer (systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins” - Ellen Ullman
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If you fail then you will have to contact them for a new code and then pay another $250 to take it again. For CEH, that is...
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    DrRisk13DrRisk13 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know if the retest would have completely different questions? I hope not to see some of the same questions again! Thanks!
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The questions are all random so they shouldn't be the same, but there is always the chance you might see them again.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff