ICND2 Passed... Yippee! icon_cheers.gif

Now on to CCNP.......

gonna have a few cold one's tonight!!!!drunken_smilie.gif
CCENT ICDN1 - Passed 29/01/10
ICND2 - Passed 26/03/10
Studying for CCNP

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!! Good luck to you on your CCNP studies... what type of lab do you have?

V/r

~Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    Congratulations! You must be on cloud 9 right now! I know I would be...

What are you going to start with first for the CCNP? I'm thinking switching for me....of course I have to pass my CCNA first, planned for next week...

But that's what I'm shooting for.....I think I'll do routing 2nd and TS 3rd.....
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    duzzey wrote: »
    ICND2 Passed
    Congratulations on the pass and CCNA!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • fieldmonkeyfieldmonkey Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 254 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ICND2 Passed... Yippee! icon_cheers.gif

Now on to CCNP.......

gonna have a few cold one's tonight!!!!drunken_smilie.gif

Congratulations!

What sources did you use to study and how did you prepare yourself?

I can't wait to get this one behind me, going on a 4 day studying binge to finish the book off, starting this weekend... what can you recommend next?
    WIP:
    Husband & Fatherhood Caitlin Grace born 8-26-2010

Future Certs:
    Q1-2011 - INCD2, Microsoft or Linux (decisions, decisions...)
    Congratulations!

What sources did you use to study and how did you prepare yourself?

I can't wait to get this one behind me, going on a 4 day studying binge to finish the book off, starting this weekend... what can you recommend next?

When did you start studying and what resources do you have now?

I'm currently making my own flash cards as we speak.....
  • tazdeviltazdevil Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the CCNA take a breather celebrate (with some cold ones), then slowly get back to it...

Good luck with your CCNP
    ICND1 - Passed March 19/2010
    ICND2 - Passed April 8/2010
  • duzzeyduzzey Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!! Good luck to you on your CCNP studies... what type of lab do you have?

V/r

~Peanut

I'm working on purchasing a lab as we speak. Still shopping around.
    ICND2 - Passed 26/03/10
    Studying for CCNP
    Congratulations! You must be on cloud 9 right now! I know I would be...

What are you going to start with first for the CCNP? I'm thinking switching for me....of course I have to pass my CCNA first, planned for next week...

But that's what I'm shooting for.....I think I'll do routing 2nd and TS 3rd.....
    I will probably start with switching as well. I might take a break for a while, still not sure.
    ICND2 - Passed 26/03/10
    Studying for CCNP
    I really thought the ICND2 was easier than the ICND1. Maybe because its based on information that you've gained previously. You have to apply the theories in this exam. Exam materials consisted of:

CBT Nuggets - Jeremy was great
    Odom
    TBA
    Many hours on Packet Tracer (Used a ton of downtime at work to VPN to my home to study)
    Lamle
    ICND2 - Passed 26/03/10
    Studying for CCNP
    When did you start studying and what resources do you have now?

I'm currently making my own flash cards as we speak.....

Subnetting, subnetting, subnetting. If you don't have it down cold, I have found a good way of getting most of these answers quickly with a little chart that I make before starting the exam. I can share...
    ICND2 - Passed 26/03/10
    Studying for CCNP
    Subnetting, subnetting, subnetting. If you don't have it down cold, I have found a good way of getting most of these answers quickly with a little chart that I make before starting the exam. I can share...

Did you get any IPv6 and wireless questions? Did I ask this before? Sorry if I did....I can't keep track sometimes... :D

Jeremy has the best subnetting methods....
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Did you get any IPv6 and wireless questions?
    All exam content is covered by the Cisco NDA. And there's also the Cisco Candidate Conduct Policy...

Cisco Candidate Conduct Policy
    No candidate will take any action that will compromise the integrity or confidentiality of a Cisco Certification examination or otherwise compromise the integrity of the Cisco Certification program. Such actions include but are not limited to:
    • Disseminating actual exam content via web postings, discussion groups, chat rooms, study guides, etc.

Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement
    You agree that the contents of the exam are confidential and that the disclosure of that information could compromise the integrity of the Program and of Certifications. Cisco makes exams available to you solely to test your knowledge of the exam subject matter for which you seek Certification. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings, diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication, including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as “Proprietary Information”), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Cisco.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Congrats on the pass!
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014