Vista dl?

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
I am trying to find the trial download for Windows Vista for use in 70-620 training, and I cant find it, anyone have the link?

Comments

• Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Get ahold of any ol' Vista disc and you can install and use it for 30 days without a key.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    well, im trying to avoid thepiratebay for a day or two... not that i would ever do such a thing.
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hyper-Me wrote: »
    Get ahold of any ol' Vista disc and you can install and use it for 30 days without a key.

That's exactly what he's trying to do, but he can't find the download link since it's been replaced with Windows 7.

OP, have you considered getting a Technet subscription? That was a very useful part of my MCSE/MCITP studies.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I concidered it a while ago, not really sure what stopped me, I'll have to look at it again, sorry for the late reply
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    dynamik wrote: »
    That's exactly what he's trying to do, but he can't find the download link since it's been replaced with Windows 7.

OP, have you considered getting a Technet subscription? That was a very useful part of my MCSE/MCITP studies.

No hes trying to DOWNLOAD a trial.

I was simply letting him know he use ANY Vista disc to install a trial for 30 days, because chances are he can find someone he knows that has one.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I usually go to a MS forum for stuff like that. I had an OEM installation of Office 2007 and the place that did it had gone Out of business. Had my key but needed a dl of office 2k7 that I could activate. Found an answer there as MS workers are encouraged to answer questions on these forums during downtime.
    It's still available somewhere but you'll have difficulty finding it since MS is pushing windows 7 so hard.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dynamik wrote: »

There actually never was a Vista ISO download. You had to use a VHD. Dumb, if you ask me...