Wrap it up with 221

Okay - I've decided that 3 weeks off after passing the 219 exam is enough. Time to buckle down and finish up this MCSE. Today I scheduled 221 to force myself to start working on it seriously. For me the only thing that seems to kick my ass in gear is to actually schedule the darn test and work to meet that date.

I will let you all know once I've taken and passed this final challenge on my MCSE path. icon_twisted.gif
Pavlov
A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K

Comments

• bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    best of luck, pavlov.
    A+ Moderator
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    The clock is ticking - less than 20 hours to the start of my final MCSE exam icon_eek.gif I'm sort of anxious to take this damn thing and get this over with already. I feel like I've been reading MS text books forever.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You probably prepared well for the exam so be sure to get a good night sleep and you'll probably do fine.

Good luck!
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All the best Pav - just approach it like it is a redo of what you have already done .... You know the subject matter, now just go prove it :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Wow - what a feeling to finally pass the last test in the quest for my MCSE!!! I took 221 this morning and passed with an 827! :o

Enjoy the weekend folks - I'm off to celebrate!
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well done! Congratulations!

Have a great weekend. :D
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent dood

Don't celebrate too hard - I am not fond of hangovers .... lol
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007