Just Passed 70-272 now MCDST

PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed 70-272 today with a 769. I know the score is not great but I only study the MS Press Book for 3 days. I not happy with my score but Hey I passed that is all that matters.

Comments

• a735263a735263 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man. How did you think the 272 compared to the 271, difficulty wise? I'm about to schedule the 272 for Saturday. I got a 833 or something on the 271. I feel pretty confident about the 272, as most of the MS Press book seemed like review to me, and my first attempt on the practice test I netted 86% on all questions (259correct/300total).

What areas did it mostly cover? Outlook/Express & Internet Explorer stuff?
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    I felt that it was easier than the 271 but then again I do desktop suport. It hits on all the really big M$ applications like Office 2003, Outlook Express, and IE (does not really say version # though)

Just a heads up to all the answers..... Reboot....... LOL

Sorry I had to.
  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
  • PedroggPedrogg Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I think that it is easier then 271 if you review your stuff you should be fine. MS Press is a pretty good exam prep. I just didn't feel like going over everything in it.
  • eserfelizeserfeliz Member Posts: 134
    MCITP: EDST7 tiems nao? :D
    MCP, HDI-SCA, MCDST, Network+, MCTS: W7C, MCITP: EDST7, BS: MIS

In progress: MCSA (70-290 & 70-291), CCENT, CCA XenDesktop 5
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    eserfeliz wrote: »
    MCITP: EDST7 tiems nao? :D

i'm just waitin for them to come out with the 682 upgrade test...that way i can knock out 2 birds with one stone...get my upgrade to EDST7 & also have Win7 OS to qualify for the OS portion of the MCSA/E
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • eserfelizeserfeliz Member Posts: 134
    BradleyHU wrote: »
    i'm just waitin for them to come out with the 682 upgrade test...that way i can knock out 2 birds with one stone...get my upgrade to EDST7 & also have Win7 OS to qualify for the OS portion of the MCSA/E

You're in luck: they released it last week and it's live on the Prometric site.

Study the 70-680, but don't forget about the 685 content that will be on the exam. I heard one guy studied 680 very hard and was shocked when 685 questions appeared and hit him over the head.
    MCP, HDI-SCA, MCDST, Network+, MCTS: W7C, MCITP: EDST7, BS: MIS

In progress: MCSA (70-290 & 70-291), CCENT, CCA XenDesktop 5
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    eserfeliz wrote: »
    You're in luck: they released it last week and it's live on the Prometric site.

Study the 70-680, but don't forget about the 685 content that will be on the exam. I heard one guy studied 680 very hard and was shocked when 685 questions appeared and hit him over the head.

yeah i know....i have both books. I'm bout to get at that now, this way, i can focus on the 290 & 291 and become MCSA certified
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)