Options

BSCI booked...

trackittrackit Member Posts: 224
After studying for 6 months on and off for BSCI i finally gathered enough courage to book it for 19 april... Will see how it goes... Havent failed any cert exams before, but this may be the first one :)

Comments

• Options
    Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
    Good luck, its a tough exam but with enough reading and lab time you should be alright.
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I loved BSCI to bits. Hard slog though, but one of my rewarding exam experiences.

Good luck!
  • Options
    so, tommorow im going in :) I feel pretty confident, but then again i dont really know what to expect... I guess i just have to give my best and if i fail then at least i will know what to expect next time :)
  • Options
    UndyUndy Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    trackit wrote: »
    so, tommorow im going in :) I feel pretty confident, but then again i dont really know what to expect... I guess i just have to give my best and if i fail then at least i will know what to expect next time :)

Feeling the exact same way. After 5 months of studying, I am going to schedule the exam this week for next month. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Passed the exam! :)

it is certainly not an easy exam, i would say that most questions are not THAT hard if you are well prepared, but time is your worst enemy!!! I wasted quite a lot of time on this one sim that i didnt even figure out anyway... The second half of the exam i was pretty nervous and afraid that i will run out of time but luckily i got pretty straightforward and easier questions at the end. And even then i only managed to get by thanks to my "non-native english speaker time extension" and finished with only 2 minutes to spare.
  • Options
    Ryan82Ryan82 Member Posts: 428
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS on your pass!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    CyanicCyanic Member Posts: 289
    Congrats!!

"non-native english speaker time extension"
    How much time is that?
  • Options
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    trackit wrote: »
    Passed the exam! :)
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!