Done 70-662 now 70-663 - any resources? advice?

mistak999mistak999 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
As per the thread title.

I dont know what to expect to be honest - does it involve case study/scenario type questions?

Are there any good resources? or anythign similar to the 70-662 thread?

Comments

• GrayhenTorGrayhenTor Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi mistak, Hope you don't think you're being ignored :) I think it's just that there is no easy answer to your question. I'm in the same boat as you and I'm probably going to go and do another cert and then come back to 70-663 when the training kit book for it has been released.
    I don't think there'll be too many here who will have done 70-663 (I may be wrong) and those that have may not want to risk their non-disclosure agreements by giving too much away.
    You could go through the books for the E2K7 track, combine that with what you know from 70-662 then take a shot at 70-663... you'd actually be quite a hero if you did that !
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    mistak999 wrote: »
    Are there any good resources? or anythign similar to the 70-662 thread?

My advice is to make your own resource guide and post it here. Just going through the excercise of putting all of the articles and labs together and lining them up to the exam objectives is a great study exercise. You learn a lot, you have your notes organized and readily accessible, and you give something back to the TE community - everybody wins!