New JUNOS Security book

AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
Looks like the new SRX book is up for pre-order.

Amazon.com: JUNOS Security (9781449381714): James Quinn, Timothy Eberhard, Brad Woodberg, Rob Cameron, Patricio Giecco: Books

Just looking at that makes me want to drop my CCNA studies and get back to something that makes sense to me :D
"Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender

Comments

• hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    They are pretty good people in the company especially Rob.. And Brad had written a lot of internal material for the SE's... The best bet they have is when they claimed it to be JNCIE-ES guide... which I think would be a great selling point...
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Aldur wrote: »
    Just looking at that makes me want to drop my CCNA studies
    I could see the book cutting into your CCNP studies, but you should be able to knock out the CCNA by August 15th (which looks like when t's supposed to be released). :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    I just ordered mine... August is when I would get it
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    mikej412 wrote: »
    I could see the book cutting into your CCNP studies, but you should be able to knock out the CCNA by August 15th (which looks like when t's supposed to be released). :D

haha, yes yes, very true. Even if it was available right now I'd still finish up my CCNA. To far in to stop now :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • bbstlsbbstls Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    haha, yes yes, very true. Even if it was available right now I'd still finish up my CCNA. To far in to stop now :D

Man, with your mad skillz you'll be able to get your CCIE number by the time IE-Security becomes available.
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□

Thanks for the tip, just ordered. Perfect for August shady tree. :)
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO