Taking Test Monday

flipmadflipmad Member Posts: 184
Let's see what happens. I used the Syngress Book and read everything on Darril's website. Actually didnt even know about him until after I bought the Syngress. I use alot of Google on every concept and just read up as much as I can and gobbled up as much practice exam experience as I could.

I will let everyone know what happens.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on your exam. Make sure you know your encryptions, know your SECURE ports.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good luck buddy!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • flipmadflipmad Member Posts: 184
    Passed with a 865. I don't know why, but I thought I failed. I was well prepared, but sometimes it felt like some of questions could have multiple answers.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    blake15 wrote: »
    P...I don't know why, but I thought I failed. I was well prepared, but sometimes it felt like some of questions could have multiple answers.

Congratz!

That is how I felt when I finished the exam.
  • Magic RavioliMagic Ravioli Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Were there some subjects in particular that the exam hit hard?
  • flipmadflipmad Member Posts: 184
    I actually felt it was really well rounded and I did not get any one subject specifically.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the great score
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.