Finally taking test Friday - any last minute tips?

Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
I'm finally biting the bullet and I am scheduling this test for this Friday. I have read Darril's book and the Mike Meyer's book as well as the Exam Cram practice questions book and the Preplogic online tests. I feel that I have covered the objectives in fairly good detail, but I'm looking for any last minute tips anyone may have?

I know I'm probably being very pessimistic, but the high passing score seems to have me very nervous about this test...

Thanks

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    review your encryptions..know when and why different ones are used. Get a good nights sleep and a lot of people recommend an energy drink before the test.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Hyper-MeHyper-Me Banned Posts: 2,059
    Just as long as you finish before the crash hits :D
    I took one of those 5 hour energy drinks, the little ones. Finished test in 35 minutes with an 855. Wired for 4 more hours.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • ALfromSTLALfromSTL Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Great score icon_cheers.gif
    ALfromSTL wrote: »
    Congrats! Great score icon_cheers.gif
    You'll be saying that to Todd Saturdayicon_wink.gif
  • NetEngineer86NetEngineer86 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I cant do the energy drinks anymore I used to drink 128oz of mt dew a day for a year straight and developed a sensitivity to caffeine and stimulants found out the hard way with a huge rockstar drink!! It was horrible..lol if i took one of those 5hr energies before i sat for a test i wouldnt even be able to sit in the chair itd be like doing a few lines of cocaine..lol id be up in the room talking to everyone else taking exams and cleaning the room from head to toe..lol windexing the windows. I just eat a good breakfast and good nights sleep. Good luck
    Kyle Hook
    AAS Computer Network Engineer
    www.hookscr.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WAY2QUIKWAY2QUIK Banned Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    review your encryptions..know when and why different ones are used. Get a good nights sleep and a lot of people recommend an energy drink before the test.
    I very strongly agree.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • flipmadflipmad Member Posts: 184
    I drink no caffeine at all and i had a sugar free red bull before my test and by mid-afternoon I had the worst headache!
  • Chris:/*Chris:/* Member Posts: 658 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations.
    Degrees:
    M.S. Information Security and Assurance
    B.S. Computer Science - Summa Cum Laude
    A.A.S. Electronic Systems Technology