Passed ONT!

Element926Element926 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Today, I'm taking the final exam for my CCNP. I have been working on it since June of 2009, so I'm really excited to almost be completed.

I think the most difficult test was not...well the Cisco tests. But balancing high school, work and studying when ever I did get free time.

Wish me luck, I feel well prepared for this one.

Comments

• peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!!!
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Are you still in high school? If so, that is incredible and props to you for knowing where you want to go in life.
  • Element926Element926 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed! 888/1000

Time to sleep! and maybe the CCIE in the upcoming years...

xmalachi, yep...that was the most difficult part of it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job. Congrats!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Element926 wrote: »
    Passed!
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Dilbert65Dilbert65 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well done sir!!! Great result!
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! that's amazing that you're doing this in high school.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • billscott92787billscott92787 Member Posts: 933
    Congrats. I had the chance to do Cisco when I was in high school but I decided to take Oracle programming instead. If I could go back, I would most definitely have done Cisco and I would probably be in your shoes, and be CCNP as well. I applaud you for doing so well so early on! Good job, you definitely deserve a pat on the back. The only difficult part will be seeing if someone is going to give you a chance with no "real-world" experience once you get out of high school. But don't give up, there will be a good opportunity for you in the near future. How long till you graduate?