Options

V.92 line

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll post it here, it seems to make the most sense...

Is there anyway to access the V.92 line on your router if you have a modem on your laptop? I'd like to play with calling the router just to see what I can do with it...

To be clear, I meant accessing the V.92 line directly or in some form without having to plug the router into an actual phone jack....

Comments

• Options
    mikem2temikem2te Member Posts: 407
    I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll post it here, it seems to make the most sense...

Is there anyway to access the V.92 line on your router if you have a modem on your laptop? I'd like to play with calling the router just to see what I can do with it...

To be clear, I meant accessing the V.92 line directly or in some form without having to plug the router into an actual phone jack....
    You've got the 1811 right, have you played around with the SSL VPN feature? It's cool for remote access.
    Blog : http://www.caerffili.co.uk/

Previous : Passed Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (70-630)
    Currently : EIGRP & OSPF
    Next : CCNP Route
  • Options
    notgoing2failnotgoing2fail Member Posts: 1,138
    mikem2te wrote: »
    You've got the 1811 right, have you played around with the SSL VPN feature? It's cool for remote access.

Yeah I have the 1811W.

I have played with the VPN connecting to a PIX515e.

I don't recall if I've down the SSL VPN part. I just updated my 1811 last night to IOS 15!!

And have SDM 2.5 on my PC. I also ordered 128 compact flash to upgrade it since it's only 32 megs...

But that damn V.92, I'd like to know if there's a way to access it....