ONT Scheduled...finally!

jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
After a brief hiatus (1.5 years), I'm trying to wrap up my CCNP by taking ONT. This is the last test I need to obtain my CCNP. My current employer pays for testing and gives generous incentives to certify so it made sense. I am paying for a wedding coming up in August and we just bought a house so this should be interesting. I'm scheduled for May 28 at 1:15pm. Good luck to everyone who is testing!
"Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    After a brief hiatus (1.5 years), I'm trying to wrap up my CCNP by taking ONT. This is the last test I need to obtain my CCNP. My current employer pays for testing and gives generous incentives to certify so it made sense. I am paying for a wedding coming up in August and we just bought a house so this should be interesting. I'm scheduled for May 28 at 1:15pm. Good luck to everyone who is testing!

Good luck! I know you have been through a lot. Are you going to be tracking your studies through a thread (hint hint :) )?
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks man! There really hasn't been much magic though in my prep. CBT Nuggets, Transcender, the official CCNP library (plus end of book practice tests), lab books, and my own lab, oh....and time. I also have hands on from work. I am a huge note taker. I would be lost without the notes.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."