starting study for the 290...

brandellbrandell Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
And can use some advice. I have the MS book and the cbt nuggets. I keep reading about labs guys are doing, can anyone point me that direction?

anything else I need to use besides that stuff.

Comments

  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    brandell wrote:
    I keep reading about labs guys are doing, can anyone point me that direction?

    Are you referring to the Microsoft Virtual Labs perhaps? Many people also set up their own virtual lab environment using VMware of similar virtualization software.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can even get Sun Virtual box and set it up. VirtualBox is free.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • brandellbrandell Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote: »
    Are you referring to the Microsoft Virtual Labs perhaps? Many people also set up their own virtual lab environment using VMware of similar virtualization software.

    Thanks. I wasn't sure what they meant. I guess set up my own then run the chapter end labs?
  • pml1pml1 Member Posts: 147
    brandell wrote: »
    Thanks. I wasn't sure what they meant. I guess set up my own then run the chapter end labs?

    Yup, that's what I did.
    Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.
  • brandellbrandell Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pml1 wrote: »
    Yup, that's what I did.

    Thanks. I saw you were taking the test, how did it go? Score? What did you get tested on?
  • phoeneousphoeneous Go ping yourself... Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    VirtualBox is free.

    And free is good.
Sign In or Register to comment.