Options

I PASS 4/1/05

tamo20tamo20 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
i pass my exam icon_lol.gif i got of technical questions, some are tricky , you have to pay attention, i got 806. thanks to this site, really this is a good site and i will not give it up for nothing else on the net.
i study a lot for this exam also i am a computer tech for one year, and i do a little home networking, you dod not have to have any years of experience to pass, all you need is common sence :P . Well good luck to every one .
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Comments

• Options
    draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    Congrats Dude!! Took the Beta in Dec 04 but haven't heard from CompTIA on final score yet. :Dicon_evil.gif
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations, tamo20!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    congrats..tamo20...i am so happy you pass...dont know why....i am always happy when someone is happy weird ha..lets not go in to that...but anyway...congrats....my exam is coming up soon...final week of april...i am so scared
  • Options
    tamo20tamo20 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    first be there on time , take your time through the exam, you will be give some simple question(those i call given!), in the senerio question read, read , read until you understand what they are talking about,really the senario questions are basically common sense. take your time. Oh and the next thing review.
    now here is the secret "know everything for the exam" so if they aske you , you will know. this is a good site , know the ports numbers OSI model , this is a must, and the devices that operate and what lever. on my exam i got two port number question 10-11 senario, 2 unix 1 appletalk.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    drainey wrote:
    Congrats Dude!! Took the Beta in Dec 04 but haven't heard from CompTIA on final score yet. :Dicon_evil.gif

score should be in by monday the lastest!
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    congrat on the pass, how the review given is equally a nice one :)
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Good job on your pass!!!!! icon_thumright.gif