Taking 70-642 tomorrow, any advice?

Well, I'm scheduled to take the test tomorrow. Any last minute advice from anyone?

Comments

• neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    Hi,

Too late to worry about last-minute matters.

I would just take your time, read all the questions properly and go for it.

There's plenty of time allowed, so you should be fine having done your 640, you will have some of an idea what to expect even though its on network infrastructure rather than active directory..

All the best :)
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    -Foxer- wrote: »
    Well, I'm scheduled to take the test tomorrow. Any last minute advice from anyone?
    Good luck Foxer.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • -Foxer--Foxer- Member Posts: 151
    I'm just going through the book again, to make sure I'm not missing anything, and just as a review.

I feel pretty confident, but you never know.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow how it goes.
  • Jonny70Jonny70 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not sure when you're taking the exam today, but I hope that it goes/is going/went well! Good luck!!
    Well, I didn't think I did very well on it, but I ended up getting 850. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm just glad it's done! Now on to 643!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    -Foxer- wrote: »
    Well, I didn't think I did very well on it, but I ended up getting 850. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm just glad it's done! Now on to 643!
    Congrats!icon_cheers.gif
    What resources did you use?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    I mainly used the MS Press book. Also, the practice tests on the included CD were pretty close to the actual test, and in some cases I think they were word for word the same.